Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Baby Steps in Business

Takin' Baby Steps

One of the twitter accounts I followd was PSFK: Inspiring, Creative Business. Their account consisted of helpful hints someone could do to start up an "inspiring, creative business." I found it helpful because they gave me suggestions and ideas that I could follow through if ever I wanted to start my own business. Ideas included recycling old things to create new as well as different strategies. They also had news reports and friendly "warnings," of strategies that a business should not follow. PSFK also had interviews and stories of business owners and companies that can be used as references. All in all, their twitter account and tweets were very helpful and gave me plenty of ideas of a future business. 




No comments:

Post a Comment